Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Seven Women and a Man

My Mother
She has been driving force of my life; she played the prevalent character in what I’m today. Her strength, her percieverience, her hard work, her experiences have shaped my life. The fact that she posed to be a strong willed,took life in the most positive way and waged through her life.Did her best and most importantly did the right things for her two daughters deserves immense respect.
Her happiness, her laughs, her beautiful smile, could draw your attention in a crowd of thousands. She played her perfect part in a Shakespearean play of her life. Her willingness to love whatever she did,the great source of the strength she possessed is mind blowing. I’m grateful to god, that he thought of me worthy enough to conceive in her womb and share most of her genes.

Mother Theresa
This lady deserves no petty words, she’s more than words. being capable of inspiring millions m buy just being her and teaching us to be kind, loving, respectful,which made her nothing short of a living saint.

I do admire some woman I have met during the course of my life. I have met woman who carry an inconceivable passions for what they do. It makes me happy that I’m in a way or the other associated with these special women,and share most of their passion.

I respect them very much and would not quote their names for the reason of privacy, but would definitely like to pay tribute to each and every one of them who hold a special place in my heart.

VG
This woman Fills the best part of my life. She's one with selfless attitude, a fun person to be with, she's been my mate for several years and going strong, if Same sex marriage was something i fancied , then i would definitely go for it, just kidding but she's a perfect friend.

DA
This lady is someone I admire and share a special relationship with. Her strength, her conscious effort to make sure she cares for her loved one’s even though it requires hurting them to keep them safe, baffles’ me. Her caring attitude completely takes a different tandem.

SV
My Mentor , from the time I took on a very challenging role of my career , she still is and I look up to her for advice, whenever I think of getting involved in something that I want to pursue.
Her straightforward attitude and the readiness to help is something that I strongly admire. She has inspired me on several occasions and made me feel
that I can achieve anything if I put my mind to it.

SS
This girl is my mate , she is like my keep calm charm , you know what I mean . She’s someone I can speak to, crib to, which I do most often. I take her advice seriously. She's innocent at heart yet a very mature individual

BL
Ha ha what can I say , my world is filled with good women , this particular person is someone who can take on so much, that sometimes, I wonder how she does it . She’s made life easy, is a very good person at heart and is very emotional at times, especially when it comes to her loved ones.

WS
There is one man I truly admire, I feel he share's so much of my outlook, Is a hopeless romantic, and adult and a child at the same time and a dear friend.
It also proves that you don't need to see a person or meet a person to feel the connection. But one thing about him is, he knows what he wants.

No comments:

Post a Comment