Thursday, January 28, 2010

Funny Bones! How many you have man?

Being funny is the single most admirable trait in anyone. Cracking people up, being witty etc, I think is more alluring than being really HOT, Sexy and Dumb (All of these together can be a total Apocalypse and can only work in the bed room, for probably 30 mins) At least I seem to think so 
I would rather be stuck on an island with a funny guy than a hot one … Jeez….. No amount of six packs can entertain you while you’re lost, hungry, and thirsty and want to strangle someone.

I have funny bone in me. Wow! A fact I discovered, only recently. Not that I fit into the category of Sexy and Dumb Before! Thank God!! But I guess you can call me the average funny Indian Jane, with a quick wit and a wee bit of humor. Nothing major really, but I can get away with a few lames jokes sometimes.

Self deprecation I have heard is the best way to try and make people snicker. Racist jokes I don’t approve off but, can sometimes be a quick way to lighten up someone’s mood, provided there is no one around that could take you seriously.
A funny conversation with the opposite gender can be a quick way to polish those skills better and can help build a quick rapport in getting to know them (Try it single people, It works!)

I have met a lot of humorous people and love spending time with them. There’s no time for any serious talk really, and who wants to talk serious stuff all the time know? Raise your Hand please.

So discover your funny bone and keep it fresh. Who knows, one day you might even start making money with that quick wit now. Aye?

No comments:

Post a Comment