Saturday, January 23, 2010

Finding Jesus

Change in my life has been constant.

The one thing I have struggled with is to love Jesus, as easy as it sounds, it’s the hardest thing one could do to keep going strong. Your life somehow gets you when you least expect and so has been the case in mine.

Late 2005, I started being part of a prayer group, the first time I cried by self to bed, the guilt of wrong choices were very looming and unbearable. Every time I looked at the cross the guilt would rise up to my throat and choke me .

It was a hard fight, in exchange for that incredible feeling of joy. It’s was different joy, it like no other. Being in the lord was rewarding, he answered my prayers gave me a job, but as thankless as I was, I forgot all about him and went back to my worldly requirements.

Its 2010 now, exactly 5 years and when I think about this it only tells me how much time I have wasted in finding Jesus, my life has just passed me by and I have wasted precious time and forgotten the Joy I felt in 2005.

As I look at my bible in which I used to make notes I find this on the last page “ Trust God No Matter what , Trust is the result of falling in Love, and love needs to be proved” Fall in love with Jesus. Jesus knows when it’s the right time to listen to his word.

I have Ephesians Chapter 5 as reference, and it says “Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children;

And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for sweet smelling savor.

Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;

Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
Husbands love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it.
To do all of the above its only possible “IF you FALL in LOVE with JESUS” Am I ready? HELL YEAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment