Saturday, June 27, 2009

Newyork - Yash chopra movie




After 3 long years I watched a bollywood movie on the big screen. The name did sound very Hollywood and the review was high-quality.

The storyline was based on pre and post 9/11attacks and some facts.

Interesting quote,I noticed in the movie was : Fush Buck !

Actors: Neil Nithin Mukesh did a good job; Katrina was ok, but did make a style statement in perhaps setting a new trend. John Abraham was straight-faced like his most other movies, and proved to have the same idiom throughout. Irfan Khan was himself and did a fantastic Job.

They spared us the love songs, and there was no running around the trees or hiding behind the bushes for a change. All in all worth one watch for the money that I paid.
The interesting part of watching it in the theater was the company. At my sides were good friends and colleagues. The one at my left kept me entertained with remarks on everything that happened in the movie. So we burst out laughing at serious scenes, while others watched in complete silence.

My next Bollywood commercial flick will most likely be in the next 3 years, if I ever get talked into watching one.
Catch or Trash it? If you have nothing interesting to do on a weekend then catch it or else get a copy and watch it at home I would say.

2 comments:

  1. Good one! I thought the only thing you liked in the movie was when John Abraham was in jail. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha , I must admit that he looked good that way ... If not for his face he would have been quite a hottie !1

    ReplyDelete