Thursday, July 9, 2009

The Pageant of The Bizzare..........



The 10th of July, 1.18 am Friday 2009. My insomnia still prevails. I listen to some of my favorite artists, who sing to me tirelessly with the same passion as if performing the song for me exclusively.
The gift of technology to human kind I believe was to freeze time, emotions and everything else that encompasses us on this celestial planet and drives us towards a celestial complexity, which I believe, is god. To an atheist or an antagonistic the celestial complexity might be completely different.
I play a particular number by "Zero 7” The Pageant of Bizarre, from their 2006 album “The garden” this Band brings us some ,trip- Hop, down tempo, Acid Jazz music .
Sia Furler ,continues to entice me with her acrobatic voice, successfully taking me into her extraterrestrial world, her words make me wonder about people that surround me and my ever-changing life .
The Pageant of Bizarre, seemed like a extraordinarily straight forward lyrical recipe, yet there I was associating this multifarious song to everyone I knew, and had heard of.
How many people I knew, took chances. How many people I knew went the superfluous mile to achieve greater love, success, wealth? Whatever drove them to go on?
To achieve something, the only route is to take the dip, be gallant, live for the moment, and yet plan passionately for the future. Never stop living, even if it’s just for the moment. Don’t stop yourself from catching the falling stars and wonder at the beauty of the rainbow that appears in your window. Never shy away from the challenge of changing things or taking the high road.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXseJfnHvXc&feature=related

It’s never gonna be
Normal, you and me
What you're signing on for
Is a storm at sea
So if you think you're tough
Give me all your love
And I'll give you every little piece of me
Catch a falling star you'll go far
In the pageant of the bizarre
And tonight I give you my heart

We will never be a nuclear family
But a rainbow will begin at our feet
And if you take my hand
Beware that this boat can
Run aground making the ocean floor weep

Catch a falling star you'll go far
In the pageant of the bizarre
And tonight I give you my heart

Take a chance on me, yeah
You're my remedy, yeah
You may fall indeed, yeah
You'll find peace with me, yeah
Take a chance on me, yeah
You're my remedy, yeah
You may fall indeed, yeah
You'll find peace with me, yeah
Peace with me, yeah
Take a chance on me, yeah
You're my remedy, yeah
You may fall indeed, yeah
You'll find peace with me, yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment