Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Me, Myself... and no one else ...



1# I have a short Attention Span and I can’t remember shit I have said or done …

2# can’t always understand the opposite sex, but that’s what they say about me as well.

3# I’m loyal … but fucking overtly possessive. And I can cry like hell if I want to …

4# I love traveling, without a reason … and enjoy certain company…

5# just found out that, I’m shitty at relationships… as fucked up as it all seems, I still get my self into them.

6# I enjoy making clean things somewhat filthy. And more if my mom would just allow me.

7# I hate Bollywood commercial cinema, and won’t spend a dime going to those movies …unless some one tricks me ...

8# Cigarettes smoking is relaxing, that’s the reason I give when people ask me why? but the fact is I just like it ….

9# I'm attracted to bratty bad boy men. Luckily, they're attracted to me.

10# I love god and think he has a great plan for me, that’s if I give him a chance.

11#I like copying paintings, but am crap at them …. No Imagination what so ever

12#I regret a lot of things I have done …. And still keep doing them …

13#the future scares the crap out me, but I have come a long way

14# I get angry in a jiffy, but forget why?

15# I fell in love with Kurt Cobain when i was in the 7th grade, and then found out that he was a dead man …

16# I would like to own a custom made Royal Enfield and tour the North part of India on my own. I’m physically challenged right now …..

17# my fav color is Black … but my sister made me pick a red car… My First Car ….. :(

18 # I don’t have patience for listening, Talking yes that suits me fine …..

19# I love home cooked meals, and dread eating out ….

20 # my love for beer has grown tremendously and I know when to say no to it ….

21# I have no problems eating or watching a movie or even enjoying a beer all alone …

22# I’m a shopaholic, but hate shopping in Bangalore.

23# I love music, watching movies, but can’t remember the name of people who sang the song or acted in the movie ….

24 # some songs I listen to make me cry, especially if they are associated with a special people in my life ….

25# I’m totally selfish, but I do love the people in my life.

26 # One more for the Road, I have my mood swings and couldn’t care less ….. That’s me

1 comment:

  1. ha ha ... All of the above was true to the best of my knowledge .. But Life again got me and Guess what .. I'm different !

    ReplyDelete