Thursday, June 17, 2010

The Magic Scripture!

If you were to think of the most negative person on earth, I can surely tell you, I take the entire cake. I have always been a happy person, yet there has always been this very daunting air for not taking things for granted part of me, which has landed me in to more trouble than I could manage.

I’m sat at my bed, and its 3.30 am Friday morning. I’m at a point of my life where everything should seem quite settled and happy, yet I have found a way to make myself stagger through known waters of negativity.

As I was reading a specific blog, it just dawned upon me that I was terribly questioning the lord and his presence in my life. I can easily say that I’m the so called struggling Christian and life is like an everyday war between good and bad.
There is one specific part of the scripture that came to my mind and always does when I questions my whole existence on this planet that is the magic gospel of Mathew , Chapter 6 …I call it my magic scripture.

The sheer depth of that chapter leaves me baffled and makes me think twice about the worthless love the world has to offer. The love that is temporary is vain.

I read the chapter it provides me great solace, makes me feel worthy. Makes its crystal clear that God does not play games, he is a direct, he loves us and that’s all there is to it. His love is unconditional, like your his first love and he’ll love you no matter what you do, how you look or how many times you fall.

The day I truly feel god in my life, will be the day I will never care for any other love again. Until then my life is a struggle and I only pray I come victorious one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment